Saturday, January 20, 2007

Phlegm

Now I know that when you cough up or blow out clear phlegm it's a good thing, means no infection and you're healthy. But I have to say, I feel better if I hack up something interesting that's more yellow or green. Because then it makes the cough, or blowing my nose, feel so much more productive. I mean sometimes I'm doing it so often that it seems futile if the stuff is clear, but it's more interesting if I have some colors to see.

Well, green is my favorite color. :)

3 comments:

river selkie said...

gross.

Felda, Jerry Seinfeld's Biggest Fan said...

LOL!

yeah, I'm gross.

pastamasta said...

Gross, but accurate. It always makes me feel like I've achieved something.

And my favourite colour is blue, but fortunately I've not had any diseases quite that interesting.