Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Aging

I've prided myself on being somewhat of a pseudo-minimalist but dear God, I'm only 30 and am already turning into an old spinster. I can't stand loud music, am single and have a cat, don't really drink, can't stand college students, meditate, am behind with technology (don't own an IPod or DVD player and have a dinosaur of a cell phone), have taken up crocheting, and go to bed at 9 and wake up at 5.

Now I just need my bifocals, white shoes, and to move to Florida.

4 comments:

river selkie said...

perhaps i can sell you a burial plot...you know, so you can make sure you won't be a burden on your loved ones...

haha. kidding of course.

VespaRosso said...

see, you're okay with just the one cat...it's when people have 6 or 7 and they each have little cat houses, etc. that i start to get the heebie jeebies :)

Tim-tambolini said...

Don't feel bad, I used to cross-stitch when I was in my early 20's. We all go through phases. I don't do any crafty things now, mostly because I don't have time, and I'm pushing 40. In fact, I'm thinking at some point in the future I'm going to buy a motorcycle and get a tatoo.

pastamasta said...

Hey, I know how to knit, does that count? Honestly, I wouldn't worry too much. Unless you start buying little tartan clothes for your cat, in which case you should probably get your wrinkly carcass down to the nearest retirement home.