Pages

Apathy,

is so underrated. I mean hearing "positive attitude" "keep being your cheery self" or "your smile is a breath of fresh air" constantly, that starts to sound really cheesy, like weddings, Hallmark cards and Christmas music.

I mean, if you think about it, you're probably more effective when you're apathetic than anything else. You're not stressed, and you act more like yourself because you're natural. Even when you're drunk, though you're uninhibited, you're still either an ass or really annoying. But with apathy, you can be in control and effective at the same time. I mean when you're drunk and you ask a guy out, you run the risk of people saying "what a slut, she'll give anything away to go out with him." But you don't hear anyone say "Jeez, she was so apathetic that she...."

Hey, I didn't say I cared enough to give all the punchlines-you finish this on your own!