Pages

Abercrombie & Fitch

I so do not get the hipe about Abercrombie & Fitch, and Banana Republic, and whatever other fancy smancy brand names there are for clothes. And the names are so unique that at first I thought the clothes would look distinctive, like if I saw someone wearing something from Abercrombie & Fitch, I would know that's what it is. But I walk by the store in the mall and the clothes don't look special at all. Today I saw a woman wearing a pink t-shirt that said Abercrombie & Fitch and I thought, "That's a regular old t-shirt. How the hell is it different than a pink t-shirt I'd buy at Target?!" So I guess all that matters is that the name is on the shirt. Okay, well, in that case, maybe I just needed to paint "BMW" on my Geo Metro when I was in college, or paint my current Honda Civic with "Lexus."