Sunday, November 01, 2009

Saints

You know, when I state that I'm Lakshmi incarnate and that people should turn to me for their answers, I just get laughed at. Hmph..but did Krishna or Christ get laughed at?? Noooooooo! Well yes, Christ did have something worse happen to him for sure. But my point is, people believed they have the answers, even though they lived 2000 years ago and folks never got to really know what they preached! But you get to know right NOW what *I* say!

Well I suppose my Seinfeld and caffeine addiction dilutes my saintliness. ;)

lol

3 comments:

Kenike said...

If it makes you feel any better, if someone else told me they were Krishna or Christ incarnate I'd probably laugh at them too.

pastamasta said...

I do have all the answers. I'm just not always entirely sure what the questions are.

Incidentally, what if I say I'm Catullus incarnate? Do I get extra plausibility points for being the Second Coming of a minor Roman poet instead of some posh, swanky deity with a No. 1 best-selling holy book? Huh? Huh?

Felda, Jerry Seinfeld's Biggest Fan said...

lol...you know, I think you're right-the questions can be just as much of a mystery!

Yes, you do get extra plausibility points for being a second coming of a minor Roman poet. And when I claim to be Empress of the Universe, that too should get me more plausibility points, cuz then at least I'm not claiming to be the 2nd coming of a swanky deity with the no.1 best selling holy book. :)